TAXIBOX is Australia’s leading mobile storage company, with operations across Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide and the Gold Coast. Our company is recognised nationally for disrupting the traditional storage industry by using innovation, technology and creating a unique culture like no other. We’re expanding seriously fast and due to our growth, we’re looking for a skilled and committed Customer Service Superstar to join the team based at our Braeside head office.
Don’t let the word ‘storage’ put you off — we’re anything but dull. We’ve been disrupting the traditional self-storage industry for over 10 years now, transforming the stuff our customers love into the space they need.
We do things differently by living our values:
- Remarkable deliverers — be unique, memorable and awesome in every interaction with our team and customers
- Chase the GOAT — strive to be the “greatest of all TAXIBOXERS”
- Open TAXIBOX, no BS — we promote an open environment but expect that we all get on with it
As part of the team working from TAXIBOX HQ (dog friendly Fridays), you’ll enjoy monthly Friday lunches, quarterly activities (escape room masters we’re looking at you!) and access to a high-quality caffeine making machine. We hold regular recognition awards amongst the team and provide an ongoing commitment to up-skilling (there’s a host of training and development options for you choose from across the year).
The successful applicant will be someone who fits with our DNA:
- You’ll have extensive customer service skills
- You’ll have a high level of professionalism and empathy
- You’ll go above and beyond with your communication skills
- You’ll be willing to contribute to the success of the team by showing initiative and embracing change in a positive way
- You’ll be motivated to hit targets and goals
- You’ll have a strong attention to detail
- You’ll do more than just provide customer service – you’ll be unique, memorable and awesome in every interaction with our customers and our team
- You have an established and positive “can do attitude” with an eagerness to learn new processes
As a member of our growing customer service team your responsibilities will include:
- Providing an exceptional level of customer service
- Problem solving under pressure
- Liaising with customers by phone and email (primarily phone)
- Assisting with processing payments for TAXIBOX customers
- Assisting with day-to-day logistics
This is a fun, challenging and rewarding opportunity with competitive pay and incentives. If you’re the right candidate, we can offer you a great lifestyle, with room to grow within a fast-growing company. We don’t need you to love the colour yellow, we need you to love helping people with your remarkable customer service skills.