Founded in 2010, TAXIBOX is an innovative and exciting storage and moving company across Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. Head-quartered in Melbourne (sunny ol’ Braeside to be exact) we’re expanding seriously fast and due to our growth, we’re looking for a fantastic candidate to join our fun, energetic and committed Sales team at our Braeside head office.
Don’t let the word ‘storage’ put you off â€” we’re anything but dull. Weâ€™ve been disrupting the traditional self-storage industry for over 10 years now, transforming the stuff our customers love into the space they need.
Weâ€™ll take you through a targeted training and onboarding process to ensure you shine in the sales consultant role. Youâ€™ll be rewarded for your effort and you can regain the work / life balance and security (we’re an essential service) that youâ€™ve been looking for!
We do things differently by living our values:
- Remarkable Deliverers â€” be unique, memorable and awesome in every interaction with our team and customers
- Chase the GOAT â€” strive to be the â€śgreatest of all TAXIBOXERSâ€ť
- Open TAXIBOX, no BS â€” we promote an open environment but expect that we all get on with it
As part of the team working from sparkly new offices, youâ€™ll enjoy monthly Friday lunches, quarterly activities (lazer tag rifle at the ready) and access to high quality caffeine making machines.
The successful applicant will be someone who fits with our DNA:
- Â· Youâ€™ll have above and beyond communication skills
- Youâ€™ll be willing to contribute to the success of the team by demonstrating initiative and embracing change
- Youâ€™ll be motivated to hit targets and goals
- Youâ€™ll do more than just provide customer service â€“ youâ€™ll be unique, memorable and awesome in every interaction with our customers and our team
- Youâ€™ll work hard without the burn-out, by making time to play too
As a member of our growing sales team, you’ll be an absolute gun at:
- Quoting TAXIBOXES and processing reservations (i.e. bookings) for new customers
- Problem solving under pressure
- Multitasking and nailing attention to detail
- Assisting with dispatch / logistics
- Establishing a positive “can do attitude” and an eagerness to learn new processes
Weâ€™re offering a healthy base pay for this position, with attractive uncapped commissions.
At TAXIBOX, weâ€™re committed to your growth; weâ€™ll make sure you receive all the necessary training required so that you can develop within our organisation.
If you hate cold calling donâ€™t worry â€“ we donâ€™t typically do any on the retail side of our business as weâ€™ve got a good flow of juicy inbound leads for you! If you do love cold calling, thereâ€™s an opportunity to grow into our expanding Commercial team.
This exciting opportunity is for a full time position, starting immediately.