TAXIBOX is Australia’s leading mobile storage company, with operations across Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane and the Gold Coast. Our company is recognised nationally for disrupting the traditional storage industry by using innovation, technology and creating a unique culture like no other. We’re expanding seriously fast and due to our growth, we’re looking for a skilled and committed forklifter to join the team. We’re hiring for this position at our facilities in Erskineville and Greenacre.
Don’t let the word ‘storage’ put you off — we’re anything but dull. We’ve been disrupting the traditional self-storage industry for over 10 years now, transforming the stuff our customers love into the space they need.
We do things differently by living our values:
- Remarkable deliverers — be unique, memorable and awesome in every interaction
- Chase the GOAT — strive to be the “greatest of all TAXIBOXERS”
- Open TAXIBOX, no BS — no politics, we focus on solutions instead
As a TAXIBOX team member, you’ll be undertaking all manner of warehouse activities, but most importantly forklifting! This is a fun and stimulating opportunity that offers the right applicant a great lifestyle, excellent pay, detailed and ongoing training and a rewarding career.
The successful applicant will be someone who fits with our DNA:
- You’ll be interacting with our customers and are the face of our company – this means we are looking for friendly individuals that are willing to deal with the general public
- You’ll be willing to contribute to the success of the team by using initiative and embracing change; and
- You’ll be reliable and contribute to a positive team environment.
The basic requirements are:
- A forklift licence
- At least 1 years experience driving a counterbalance forklift
- A clean criminal history check (we can organise one)
- Follow well documented processes
- Be punctual, reliable and organised
If desired, we’ll look to give opportunities to the right person to advance their career into other roles with us including truck driving.