Not every customer is going to want their Cool Room set to the exact same temperature, so we made setting the temperature to your Cool Room as simple as possible, so you can set the temperature of your TAXIBOX yourself. Here’s the step-by-step.
When your TAXIBOX arrives…
- Connect your Cool Room to power using a heavy-duty extension cable and turn on the power at the wall.
- Make sure the door is closed and give the TAXIBOX 20 minutes to chill out (it takes time to get this cool).
- Check the temperature of your TAXIBOX. If it’s at the temperature you’re after then you’re ready to rock! Please note – the thermostat at the back of the TAXIBOX and the gauge on the door may read slightly differently, but what’s a degree or two between friends?
If you do need to change the temperature…
- Once you’ve found the thermostat, unscrew the clear, waterproof cover (a Phillips head screwdriver will do the trick).
- Hold the SET button for 3-5 seconds. You should see the temperature display start to blink.
- Press the up/down arrows to set the temperature to suit you.
- That’s it! Pop the clear cover back on and screw everything back together.
It’s that simple! If you have any trouble, give our friendly team a call on 1300-60-87 and we’ll happily help you out.