Parkdale’s choice for self-storage
To get to either facility, simply drive down Lower Dandenong Road and turn right onto Boundary road. TAXIBOX self-storage with fixed self-storage units, yard storage for cars, boats and containers and internal storage for cars, boats and caravans is on your right. TAXIBOX mobile self-storage is on your left a few blocks down just past the Woodlands Golf club and Malcolm Road intersection.
Did you know?
Did you know Parkdale was named after William Parker, one of the first gentlemen who moved into the area. Now it’s home to 12,539 people (2017 census) and is a popular bayside suburb 23km south-east of Melbourne’s CBD.
Parkdale hosts an abundance of shopping outlets, eateries and leisure activities. Parkdale sits between Nepean Hwy and Port Phillip Bay, and the area neighbours Cheltenham, Mentone, Beaumaris, Mordialloc and Moorabbin.
House prices in Parkdale are reportedly growing at an average of 7% while unit price growth is a more most 6%. It’s also been reported people are moving from the more fancied Brighton as they believe Parkdale has a better community feel, quieter roads and less traffic.
TAXIBOX Self-Storage has a range of storage units – suitable for a few boxes, right up to a full 3 or 4 bedroom house. Or try our mobile self-storage service for a convenient way to pack your belongings.
Some of our Parkdale customers are in the throes of home renovation, and need furniture storage in the meantime. Other reasons might include decluttering prior to a sale, storage in between moving, long term storage, moving or travelling overseas, or for storage of your collectibles or many more.
Small Business Storage
TAXIBOX Self-Storage, near Parkdale, is perfect for storing your business inventory. We host several small businesses who operate out on the road, and just need an easy, secure, local storage facility where they can drop in and pick up their stock. We will happily accept deliveries and notify you of their arrival. We also have all sorts of handling equipment like forklifts, pallet jacks and trolleys to make the job easy.
- Boat Storage – TAXIBOX Self-Storage has several customers from Parkdale utilising our boat storage facility. We’re just around the corner from the Mordialloc Motor Yacht Club, with various others a short drive away.
- Jetski storage – just like the boat storage, we can store your jetski! We’ve got a few jetskis in storage
- Caravan Storage – These days more and more people are downsizing, with a resulting increase in the number of apartment and townhouses in the Parkdale area. So where do you store your caravan when you no longer have a backyard? TAXIBOX Self-Storage.
- Car Storage – So you live in Parkdale and you’re finally taking that trip of a lifetime for 6 months. What will you do with your car? Leave it to gather dust in the driveway? Let the kids use it while you’re away? TAXIBOX Self-Storage has a clean, secure car storage warehouse, so you won’t have to give your car a second thought while you’re away.
- Motorbike Storage – If you need secure, undercover motorbike storage near Parkdale, TAXIBOX Self-Storage is the solution for you.
Each TAXIBOX typically accommodates an average room to a room and a half of household belongings. TAXIBOXES are not only perfect for furniture storage, but commercial storage too. Local Parkdale businesses have been taking advantage of our exceptional service when it comes to the storage of their documents or to look after their office equipment during remodelling and relocation. What more could you ask for from this Self Storage Parkdale provider?
Furthermore, our TAXIBOXES can be delivered virtually anywhere! We bring a TAXIBOX straight to you in Parkdale, where you can load at your leisure. We then bring it back to our secure Melbourne Storage facility in nearby Braeside, where you can access your TAXIBOX free of charge 6 days a week.
To find out more, please call us on 1300-87-60-87 for mobiles self-storage, or 1300 95-66-44 for fixed self-storage or vehicle storage. We look forward to hearing from you!