Where can my TAXIBOX be placed while I load it?
TAXIBOXES can be delivered almost anywhere you can get a car (well almost!). Off-street deliveries include any deliveries that are on your property, for example, driveways, garages, carports etc.
- Width clearance if delivering to entrance of driveway: 1.6m
- Width clearance if delivering down driveway/laneway: 2.5m
- Height clearance if delivering under a garage/carport: 2.3m
- Time to load/unload: as long as you need!
If there isn’t a driveway, carport or any space available to deliver a TAXIBOX, we can easily deliver your TAXIBOX on-street (just like a normal car) and leave it there overnight. Since TAXIBOXES are delivered on registered trailers, there’s normally no need to organise any permits!
- Permit/hourly zones: As with normal cars, permit/hourly zones do apply to TAXIBOXES. If there are restrictions on your street, you can organise a permit from your council. For more information, please click here.
- For on-street deliveries, we require approximately 1.5 car spaces per TAXIBOX. For busy streets, it’s a good idea to reserve car spaces closest to your property with the best car spaces being those adjacent to driveways or at the end of the street.
- Time to load/unload: up to 24 hours.
If you only have the one TAXIBOX and are confident you can load/unload pretty quickly, we can organize a wait on-site option for you! With the wait on-site option, our driver can wait on-site for up to 30 minutes free of charge. Every 30 minutes thereafter is charged at $50. This is the perfect solution for those that don’t have many items or live on very busy streets.
SAME DAY PICKUP
Your TAXIBOXES will be delivered early in the morning (by 9am) and we’ll pick them up a few hours later, ensuring you have enough time to load/unload and in keeping with the parking restrictions. Same day pickups are available for up to 3 TAXIBOXES at any one time, within the inner suburbs (to check if you’re within this area please get in touch with our friendly team). Typically, pickups occur from 12pm onwards.
Questions? Comments? Please call us on 1300 87-60-87 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We love to help!