Self Storage Beaumaris – We Have The Space You Need
Storage near Beaumaris
Beaumaris is a beautiful suburb 20 km south-east from Melbourne and located very close to both:
- our fixed storage facility (fixed because it has fixed self-storage units along with car, boat and caravan storage!); and
- our mobile self-storage facility.
To get to TAXIBOX self-storage from Beaumaris, simply head east along Balcombe Rd, then Lower Dandenong Road. Turn right onto Boundary Road and look out for TAXIBOX Self-Storage about 200m down on your right, on the corner of Japaddy St.
To get to TAXIBOX mobile self-storage, keep on cruising down Boundary Road and just past the Wodlands Golf course, look out for the big yellow building on the left.
We cater for storage of just about anything!
- Residential storage – TAXIBOX Self-Storage has a number of customers in the midst of home renovation in Beaumaris, or rebuilding. We are the ideal solution for storing your furniture while renovating.
- Vehicle storage – from boats to cars and caravans and even jetskis and motorbikes, we can store your vehicle. We can provide the extra car storage space you need, if you have spare car or need to look after a friend’s car, but you only have limited parking space in Beaumaris. And we’re just up road from Port Phillip Bay, should you need to store a boat. Some of our customers are members of the local boating clubs and store with us for easy access to Melbourne’s fishing spots. TAXIBOX Self-Storage can keep your caravan safe and clean while you’re not using it. No need to annoy the neighbours by taking valuable parking space.
- Business storage – from self-storage units to some containers that are accessible 24/7 to pallet storage and delivery acceptance, we can help your business expand and fulfil orders. We also have trolleys, forklifts and pallet jacks on-site to assist with your move in and out of storage.
For anyone looking for a Self Storage Beaumaris provider we give you an ideal storage solution for your self-storage needs! Here’s how:
1. We deliver – we bring a mobile storage unit to your home or office anywhere in Beaumaris
2. You pack – you take your time to pack and lock your storage box on your schedule
3. We store – we return to collect your unit and take it to our clean and secure facility
That’s why you’ll often see us driving down Beach Road delivering many TAXIBOXES to this beautiful suburb.
TAXIBOX mobile storage is a super convenient way to store your cherished belongings, documents, excess inventory or a great solution to de-clutter your home. We offer a convenient door-to-door service that is only one phone call away. Yes, there are many storage providers around Beaumaris, but we guarantee the most convenient self storage Beaumaris at the right price. We make your life easier!
So irrespective of what sort of Melbourne Self Storage you are after, give us a call!
TAXIBOX mobile self-storage – 1300 87-60-87!
TAXIBOX self-storage – 1300 95-66-44
A Bit More about Beaumaris
TAXIBOX Self-Storage is located near Beaumaris, 20km South East of Melbourne’s CBD. A part of the City of Bayside, Beaumaris has a population of approximately 13000. Beaumaris is on the shores of Port Phillip Bay, with its most prominent feature being Rickett’s Point – renowned for its Terrestrial and Marine fossils. Beaumaris was also the site of one of Melbourne’s first horse-drawn tramways – the only remnant of which is in the name of Tramway Parade. Beaumaris was a popular location for the artists of the Heidelberg School, such as Tom Roberts and Fred McCubbin. With numerous excellent golf courses nearby and the beautiful foreshore reserve, Beaumaris is well served for leisure activity. Located between Beach Road to the south and Nepean Hwy to the north, Beaumaris is easily accessible from Melbourne’s city.