Self Storage Moorabbin
Getting a decent Moorabbin storage solution can seem pretty difficult. The Moorabbin storage solutions you have encountered are probably inconvenient or too expensive. Fortunately, there is a Moorabbin storage solution you can always count on – Taxibox. We have options available including our local (fixed storage unit) facility in Mordialloc, or our mobile storage units (the facility is in Braeside).
Read on and find out what Taxibox is and how you can benefit from our range of storage options!
What Is A Taxibox fixed storage solution?
- fantastic rates
- a free* move in van,
- delivery concierge services; and
- all sorts of load handling equipment to assist you with your move into storage.
Access is always nice and simple and our staff are ready and trained to make sure whatever you are storing is made easy, safe and sound. Click here for further details.
What Is A Taxibox mobile storage solution?
The Taxibox is a mobile Moorabbin self-storage unit that can be used at your desired location. For example, the Moorabbin self-storage unit can be delivered at your home or workplace. This means that you can store all your stuff without having to do any driving!
How Is A Taxibox Used?
Our Moorabbin portable self-storage unit can be used for many different things. This has everything to do with the fact that our Moorabbin portable self-storage units are completely mobile.
In general, our Melbourne storage unit is used for three applications: onsite storage, offsite storage and moving. The moving options is also available for people who are moving interstate.
- Onsite storage option: this is where customers will use the Melbourne storage unit on their property for an undetermined period of time. Customers who use our Melbourne self-storage unit on their premises can use the Taxibox for permanent or temporary storage. A good example of temporary storage is customers who need extra storage during a home or office renovation. Then there are also customers who need our Melbourne self-storage unit permanently. These customers are usually young couples or students who need to find some space for their belongings, mainly due to a lack of room in their home, apartment or studio.
- Offsite storage option: The majority of our customers use the Taxibox and store it in one of our storage facilities. Customers can find Taxibox storage facilities all over Australia, because our services are not limited to Melbourne. Every storage facility we have is equipped with a modern security system, but also subjected to regular tests to ensure an optimal environment for your storage unit.Customers who choose Taxibox get the opportunity to store more than one Taxibox in our storage facility. In order to make the storage of multiple Taxiboxes more beneficial to customers, we offer some great deals. What this basically means is that more Taxiboxes does not necessarily mean that it will be more expensive. Find out more about storing your Taxibox and the accompanying prices on our prices page.
- Moving. Many people tend to opt for the Taxibox for their moving purposes nowadays and this has one clear reason, more specifically price. Using one or multiple Taxiboxes for moving is a lot cheaper than hiring movers and a truck. By loading and unloading the Taxibox yourself, you save a lot of money in man hours. The additional advantage is that you do not have to worry about transport, accompanying transport costs and tolls, given the fact that all these things are included in the price of a Taxibox.
What Are The Benefits?
We briefly described the benefits of the Taxibox mobile unit already, but there are more benefits to be had, especially when you compare our Taxibox with other storage solutions.
When you choose our Taxibox, you only pay for the storage space you actually need. When storing off-site, if you order an extra TAXIBOX and don’t use it, you can return it free of charge!
Another benefit of choosing the Taxibox is that you are not stuck to any contracts. Most conventional storage spaces require you to sign a contract for at least a number of months. Customers will not encounter such contracts with Taxibox. On top of that you are free to cancel the Taxibox service at any time.
What Can I Store?
A Taxibox can take a considerable amount of stuff. For example, you can easily store a king sized mattress or three seater couches. One Taxibox holds approximately 1 to 1.5 rooms of furniture, which means you can store quite a bit in one of our units.
Even though you can store a large amount of items in our Taxibox, there are certain things that are not allowed. The following items cannot be stored, this to protect the customer as well as our staff. Goods that cannot be stored in a Taxibox are flammables, hazardous goods, firearms, munitions, explosives, toxins, polluted goods, contaminated goods, living plants, animals, foods, perishables, illegal goods and waste. Customers who are unsure whether or not they can store a certain item in their Taxibox can always give us a call on the main Taxibox number.
Getting a Redelivery
Customers who have chosen to keep their Taxibox at our storage facility are not obligated to visit our facility in order to gain access to their Taxibox. Customers can also request a redelivery and gain access to their Taxibox this way.
When we redeliver you Taxibox, we will bring the storage unit to a location specified by you. In order to take advantage of a redelivery, we ask our customers for at least 7 days’ notice.
The redelivery options can also be used for customers who want to take their stuff out of storage and do not wish to unload the Taxibox in our storage facility.
Please note that the notice period may vary considerably during the busy holiday season. If you want to request a redelivery near a holiday or Christmas time, please give us plenty of notice so that we can provide you with the best service. So if you live in or near Beaumaris, Bentleigh, Braeside, Clarinda, Hampton, Heatherton, Highett, Mentone, Mordialloc, Parkdale, Sandringham or Cheltenham then this is the perfect storage solution for you.
How Can I Organise a Taxibox Storage Unit?
Sorting Taxibox storage is extremely easy. Customers can find various links on the website for quotes or bookings, but can also give us a call at:
- 1300 87-60-87 – for mobile storage options
- 1300 95-66-44 – for fixed storage options or vehicle storage.
Feel free to contact us for any requests or for more information about our range of services.