Do you own a business? Are you in or around Mordialloc, Victoria? Having a temporary or long-term commercial storage partner can be a huge business advantage. Read on our check out our business self-storage page for further details.
Reasons for business self-storage?
Some of the reasons you might need to rent a storage unit include:
- when you have a huge amount of paperwork and nowhere to keep it
- extra inventory in preparation for a seasonal rush
- excess items that are cluttering up your business or office; or
- when you’re renovating and need to keep your items some place safe.
Organising storage for your business goods is an important decision. If you’ve ever rented a self-storage unit in the past that you’ll know It pays to research the various options available including:
Self storage units
The most common method of storage. Pick a size that suits, rent your storage unit at the local storage facility and you’ll always have that extra room readily accessible no matter what the situation. Sound simple? Ummm… we also suggest to check out that yours has drive up access (ours do), the right height (tick tick tick) and proper security (absolutely 100%).
A cheaper but no less useful method of storage, self-storage containers are a very popular way to store. We have 7 located in our yard which are hugely popular with local businesses given their 24/7 access hours, large yard for easy loading and competitive pricing.
When you look at having access to storage containers, being able to access them at a time that is convenient to you should be a top priority. Not all storage facilities allow for unrestricted access to their storage units. Having to work your schedule around limited hours of operation can be more than just inconvenient. to pick a storage unit that allows for 24/7 access 365 days a year.
One of the biggest problems with small businesses around the world is having enough storage space for items and inventory that aren’t needed on a daily basis. However, they may be needed on short notice which is why an on-site storage container can be crucial in helping these small businesses operate successfully. We’ve all been to a local retail store, warehouse and office and have seen boxes stacked in the hallways, by the restrooms or even in the common customer areas. Not only is it unappealing to the eye, but it can also be a safety hazard. Having an extra room in the carpark out the back can revolutionise a cramped operation. Chec out our on-site storage page for details.
Other factors for business self-storage
Here are just a few of the key factors you need to address when choosing your storage needs.
- Packing supplies – we offer a full range of packing supplies so you can get more done, easily!
- Cost – we’ve got great specials on fixed self-storage units at the moment and best price guarantees plus long term discounts. Ask for details!
- Security – storage is about keeping your items and it pays to have the best technology on hand and practices in operation to ensure the security of your items.
- 24/7 access – if you’ve ever had limited access times then you know how much of a headache it can be. Racing across town through rush hour traffic to beat the clock can be a hair pulling exercise. All of our container storage at Mordialloc in addition to some of our yard storage has 24/7 access.
Located in Mordialloc, TAXIBOX has just opened up it’s flagship fixed self-storage facility with fixed self-storage units, vehicle storage and more. We service all surrounding suburbs including Braeside, Parkdale, Mentone, Aspendale, Dingley Village, Cheltenham, Moorabin, Waterways and more. We are filling up fast so we’d recommend getting moving and booking soon by calling 1300 95-66-44. Alternatively feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you ASAP.
We look forward to hearing from you!